I found out that this Forum does not have a proper guide to flash Wave 533. So this is how i flashed my phone.
WHAT WE NEED:
1) Wave 533 (
2) Supplied USB Data Cable
3) Wave 533 drivers
4) MultiLoader 5.64(You are not allowed to view links.Register
5) Download firmware files from You are not allowed to view links.Register
* Check if your Mobile is fully charged... Flashing uses up battery and you don't want your mobile to die during flashing.... if that happens then you'll have a very costly paper weight
* Check if your phone is network locked using *#7465625#.. IF YOUR PHONE IS NETWORK LOCKED DO NOT FLASH IT.
HOW TO FLASH:
1. Firstly unpack your firmware files into a folder.
2. Select control mode as BCRM2133
3. Check Full Download (Never check Boot Change
unless you know what you are doing)
4. Click on Boot Files button and navigate to the place where you unpacked your firmware files and select bootfiles. ( IF YOUR DOWNLOADED FIRMWARE DOES NOT HAVE THE BOOT FILES ITS OKAY BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING A FIRMWARE FROM YOUR REGION)
5. Click on Apps and select the file.
6. Click on Amss and select the file. If the file is not present leave this blank.
7. Click on Rsrc1 and select the file.
8. Click on Rsrc2 and select the file. ALWAYS LOW
9. Click on Factory FS and select the file. If the file is not present leave this blank.
10. Click on CSC and select the file.
11. Click on SHPAPP and select the file.
12. Click on FOTA and select the file. If the file is not present leave this blank.
13. Click on TUNE, ETC, PFS and select the file. If the files are not present leave this blank.
14. Remove SIM CARD AND MEMORY CARD from the phone.
15. In standby mode press Volume+ key + Camera button + Lock/Power button.
16. The mobile will switch into download mode.
17. Connect the mobile to PC using the data cable. Wait for a few minutes so that the drivers are installed.
18. Click on Port Search.
19. Click on Download. the flashing process takes around 8 to 10 min.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO YOUR MOBILE DURING THIS PROCESS. If you follow my steps correctly mostly nothing will happen.You can use any Complete Firmware files from any region on your Wave 533